This policy discloses the privacy practices of BERKLEY GROUP, LLC dba FEAST Specialty Foods. We have created this policy as a commitment to the privacy concerns of our customers.
1. Personal Information We ask our customers to provide only that information necessary to efficiently deliver the product or service that has been requested. Occasionally, we may ask for additional information in connection with our rewards program, or disseminate a survey or other questionnaire, however, providing this additional information is completely optional. We want to assure our customers that we will never willfully disclose, sell, or rent any individual information about you, including email lists, to anyone unless you give us permission to do so or we are compelled by law.
2. Billing Information We can only see 'fragments' of your billing information, e.g., the type card and last four digits. This is occasionally needed to match transactions. When you place an order with us, your credit card is processed through a third party merchant account provider using a secure, certificated process called SSL, or secure sockets layer. At any time you may click on the SSL icon at the bottom of any page to verify our certificate is current.
3. Registration No registration is required to view most of our website, however, registration is required to order our products through our website.
We use Google Analytics to better understand how users interact with the content on our website so we can continually improve the user experience. More information about how Google Analytics works may be found at this link
5. Customer Communication Customers who have registered receive regular emails from us related to our products and services. All emails include a link at the bottom to unsubscribe at any time. You may also request to be removed from our database entirely.
6. Third Party Links Occasionally, we may include links on our website or emails to other addresses for information we think you may find interesting, for example, a news story or partner organization. These third party sites normally have their own policies apart from ours, and we are not responsible for the content or activity of these sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback you may have.