Terms & Conditions
1. Overview Enrollment in the FEAST Specialty Foods (hereinafter "FEAST") Frequent FEAST Customer Rewards Club program (hereinafter "the Program"), and the awarding of Program Points (hereinafter "Points" or "POINTS"), is automatic and you agree to be bound by these Program Terms & Conditions (hereinafter "the Terms") should you decide to redeem points for purchase credits. If you do not agree, simply refrain from redeeming points for purchase credits.
2. Earning Points Points from product purchases through our website will normally appear in your account within seven (7) days of purchase, however, it is your responsibility to contact FEAST if you believe you have legitimately earned Points that have not posted to your account during that time. Non-product purchase Points, such as those described below, may also take up to seven (7) days to appear in your account. Some Points may require additional documentation from you, e.g., a qualifying donation to a third party. If you still believe you are due Points that do not appear in your account, you should contact us within forty-five (45) days of the transaction date in question. You acknowledge and agree that we may require reasonable documentation from you, and our resolution of your claim after review will be considered binding and final by you.
How Points Are Earned
a. When you purchase $1 worth of product or service through our website, you will automatically earn 1 Point. The maximum number of Points you may have in your account at any given time is 1000.
b. Points are awarded on pre-tax, whole numbers only, e.g., $1.99 = 1 Point and $2.00 = 2 Points.
c. Additional Points may also be earned with indirect, non-purchase activities as described below and on the Frequent FEAST page of our website, as annotated.
How Points Are Redeemed
a. Points are redeemed at the rate of 25 Points for $1 in purchasing credit, e.g., 500 Points = $20 in purchasing credit.
b. There is no waiting period to use your Points. The only requirement is that at least 500 Points be present in your account as shown in Available Points. Points expire after six (6) months in the same order they were earned.
c. The minimum redemption amount is 500 Points, and in multiples of 25 for amounts above 500 up to the total number of Points in your account (the website automatically rounds down to the next multiple of 25 for any number you select above 500).
d. Points may be used with other valid discount or gift certificate codes.
After you have redeemed Points, you will not be able to exchange, refund, or return the Points for redeposit in your account.
By redeeming Points, you release FEAST and all FEAST affiliates from any and all liability regarding the Program or any redemption or use of Points. FEAST is not responsible for replacing lost, stolen, or mutilated gift certificates, merchandise, or anything else obtained by redemption of Points.
4. Lifetime Accumulated Points Accumulated lifetime Points are based on purchase history since May 2018 and determine tier level eligibility and benefits as described below and on the Frequent FEAST page of our website, as annotated. Statuses are reviewed and adjusted at the beginning of each quarter. All Program Terms apply.
(1) Points accrue automatically with each website purchase, however, you are responsible for manually redeeming them when your balance reaches 500 or more Points.
(2) Awarded on or about month of birth assuming the information is in your account.
(3) Sent via email around the first of each calendar quarter, beginning the quarter following eligibility.
(4) Wholly discretionary, no set schedule, number, or type of gifts.
(5) Applies only to purchases made through our website for weekly dinner delivery service. Not awarded when other coupons or discounts are used. Not entitled to more than double points on 'Double Points Days' promotions.
(6) Wholly discretionary, no set schedule, number, or type of events.
(7) Points no longer accrue, no longer entitled to additional discounts or promotions.
(8) Six (6) complete, jointly curated dinners similar to our Dinner-for-Two menu, or cocktail hors d'oeuvres for twenty (20), delivered to your home or other local location. If requested, FEAST will oversee heating and plating on your tablewares (location must have suitable equipment and workspace). Additional service, equipment, decorations, glasses, utensils, alcohol or other beverages, cleanup, or otherwise is not included. If desired, benefit may be applied to a larger event ($100 credit). Must be redeemed within six (6) months of notification.
5. The Rest of the Fine Print Only one Frequent FEAST Customer Rewards Club account is allowed per household. Provision of false information or omission of any material information requested with regard to any aspect of the Program may be grounds for denial of enrollment or accrual of FEAST Rewards Points in your account.
FEAST reserves the right at any time, and without notice, to add to, remove from, change, or terminate the Program. For example, FEAST may change the Program benefits, Point levels, Program affiliations, or redemption offers at any time without notice to you. You are responsible for accessing these Terms from time to time to keep informed of Program features applicable to your rights and responsibilities with regard to the Program. For questions regarding the Program, you may also call 601-941-4757 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. central time), Monday through Friday.
Points accrue automatically with purchases through FEAST and by way of other activities as detailed here and on our website, and may be redeemed in accordance with these Program Terms. Accrued Points are not your property and are not transferable under any conditions, including through an estate, as part of a domestic relations matter, or in any other matter, and any purported transfer or exchange of Points is null and void.
POINTS AWARDED THROUGH THE FREQUENT FEAST CUSTOMER REWARDS CLUB PROGRAM HAVE NO MONETARY VALUE. THESE POINTS CAN NEVER BE CONVERTED TO CASH OR REFUNDED, EVEN UPON TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT BY YOU OR TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF YOUR ACCOUNT BY US. IN THE EVENT OF ACCOUNT SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION, EITHER BY YOU OR US, YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE THE RIGHT TO ANY POINTS STORED IN OR OTHERWISE ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR TERMINATED ACCOUNT, WITHOUT ANY COMPENSATION TO YOU OR ANY LIABILITY TO US.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, FEAST retains ownership rights to any and all Points and grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Points only as specifically intended and designated by FEAST as part of the Program. Your only recourse and rights, if any, with respect to Points obtained by you is to redeem such Points in accordance with these Program Terms pursuant to eligible redemption offers as specifically designated by FEAST at FEAST's sole discretion.
YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO REDEEM THE POINTS STORED IN YOUR ACCOUNT. FEAST reserves the right, at any time and for any reason and without notice to you, to terminate the Program or to otherwise cease to allow any and all uses of Points previously permitted or accumulated by you. In such cases, FEAST generally will attempt to provide advance notice to you and an opportunity for you to redeem then-existing Points for eligible offers, as designated at such time by FEAST in its sole discretion, however, FEAST makes no guarantee there will be any such notification or redemption offers available at such time.
No warranty or guarantee is made by FEAST as to any feature or aspect of the Program. The existence of a particular offer available for redemption of Points or lifetime Point levels is not a commitment by FEAST to deliver such offer or to maintain or continue to make such offers in the future. Points required for any redemption offer may increase or decrease at any time. The scope, variety, and type of offers that may be available for redemption of Points may change at any time. FEAST has no obligation to continue making offers available for redemption of Points. In addition, we may limit your use of any Points stored in your account, including applying future limits to (a) the number of Points you may have stored in or Pointed to your account balance at any given time, (b) the number of Points you may redeem within a given time period, (c) the number of Points you may obtain per promotion, or (d) otherwise. We also may remove Points from your account if they are posted to your account in connection with an activity that is subsequently voided, canceled, or involves a refund, or if they were posted in error. Points removed from your account for any reason will only be reinstated at FEAST's sole discretion.
You are responsible for all taxes, liabilities, surcharges, or any other fees associated with participation in the Program.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, FEAST makes no warranty, express or implied, regarding merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or otherwise, regarding the Program or anything obtained by redemption of Points. Further, FEAST is not liable or responsible for special, incidental, punitive, consequential, exemplary, or any other type of damages arising from or related to the use of the Program, or use in any manner of anything obtained by redemption.
You acknowledge and agree that the results of our internal review processes will be considered binding and final by you with respect to any and all matters arising from or related to the Program. FEAST may audit your account at any time, with or without notice to you, to ensure compliance with these Program Terms. FEAST in its sole discretion, may cancel, suspend or otherwise limit your access to Points stored in your account if there is any suspicious, fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity associated with your account. If we cancel, suspend or otherwise limit access to Points stored in your account, your right to use those Points immediately ceases. We will use reasonable efforts to investigate accounts that are subject to access limitations and to reach a final decision on the limitations promptly. FEAST reserves the right to pursue legal action in the event of fraud, misrepresentation, abuse, or violation of the Program Terms.
The Program is subject to applicable government laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited.